Wike tackles those wishing him death. I did not collapse.

Nyesom Wike, the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) minister, reacted to reports that he collapsed.
The Minister has dismissed the social media reports that he collapsed last week. He said the reports were the handiwork of persons going for a steal political points.
He spoke on the issue after he inspected four ongoing projects in the territory, including the International Conference Centre ICC.
Federal Capital Territory (FCT) minister Nyesom Wike stated on Thursday that he will not hesitate to sign the condolence letter of those who wish him death.

“Everybody will die one day; nobody will remain forever, but it is only God that can tell you when you will die, not human beings.
“Some of them who said, I will die, I can assure you that I will write their condolence letter,” he stated.
However, this comes after his spokesperson Lere Olayinka debunked the news on him collapsing at a function in Abuja, emphasizing it as fake news.
He made a public appearance together with other leaders in Abuja four days ago when they paid President Bola Tinubu a Sallah visit.

Join Our Social Media Channels:
WhatsApp: NaijaEyes
Facebook: NaijaEyes
Twitter: NaijaEyes
Instagram: NaijaEyes
TikTok: NaijaEyes